Trade Aid has been combining development and trade for over 40 years, illustrating that it is possible to use business to build a better world. They do things a little differently than your average business. They champion an alternative way of trade – a fair way.
- Erect and man a stand at the Auckland Food Show and put the chocolate into as many hands and mouths as possible.
- Tell the Trade Aid story to attendees and get them engaged in the brand.
- Show case key features of the product such as compostable packaging.
- We curated the Client a team of chocolate loving sales people (no shortage of hands up)
- We erected and manned the stand, organising all the EFT POS, cash machines and change
- Trained the team on the Trade Aid story
- Over 12,500 samples handed out.
- Over 6000 show attendees stopped to hear the Fair Trade Story.
- High level of consumer feedback received about the products and questions able to be answered about where to find the product in the Supermarket.